1. “We let the hair dry naturally to get a soft, sexy wave rather than blowing it out, and gave her a low side part to make the look sexy and modern.
2. “The core product for the look was Moroccanoil Treatment. I applied it on wet hair, mostly on the ends. In fact, I like to use Moroccanoil on all the looks I create for Cameron since it gives them a smoother texture and shine, and takes out any frizz.
3. “Next I shaped the waves to give the look more lift and volume, and helped them in place with one-inch clips and let them air dry.
4. “I then blow dried her bangs smooth and forward with a big round brush, and then extended them to the other side to create a sexy side sweep.
5. “Finally, I backcombed just a tiny bit though the crown for a little height, and finished with hairspray.”