This year's holiday beauty gift sets have landed! Now is the time to shop, before they run out, because it's the ONLY time of year when you'll get so much bang for your buck. There are some serious deals here, people!
Here are the best ones to get, organized by makeup, nails, skincare, fragrance, hair and bath/body:
Makeup Gift Sets — Click to Shop:
- Smashbox: In the Art. Love. Color. Eyes set, you get five of my favourite waterproof, self-sharpening eyeliner.
- Charlotte Tilbury: The Mini Lipstick Charm Set features three petite lipsticks, at a very affordable price.
- Marc Jacobs: Not only does The Sofia contain five mini lipsticks, but you also get a chic MJ patent leather pouch.
- Sephora Favorites: There's so much stuff in the Beauty Closet! It's an entire wardrobe of Sephora staff must-haves.
- Lipstick Queen: The vintagey Lip Parade packaging is to die for, and inside, there are three beautiful lipsticks.
- Tarte: I bought the Lips For Daze set, because five full-sized lip crayons at this price is a no-brainer! Dirt cheap and SO good.
- MAC: You can't beat MAC for quality makeup brushes, so the Enchanted Eve Basic Travel Brush Kit is a major steal.
- Josie Maran: The Whimsical Wonder set is sure to sell out. You get an argan oil plus four argan-based colour cosmetics.
- Bite Beauty:Best Bite Rewind contains four matte lip crayons in Bite's signature rich pigment.
- NARS: From the Steven Klein holiday collab, the Killer Heels Lipstick Coffret features five mini lipsticks in sheer finishes.
- Urban Decay: The Delirious Set gives you five purse-sized waterproof eyeliners, in neutrals and brights. Another great liner choice.
- Fresh: Who doesn't love Fresh lip balm?! In Sugar Lip Party Favors, you get four tinted ones, plus a lip scrub.
- Too Faced:Le Grand Palais is an oversized eyeshadow palette, plus blush, luminizer and bronzer—all in the most whimsical packaging.
- Kat Von D: The Mi Vida Loca Set is amazing value for the bold lip lover; it's one full-sized lipstick plus seven minis.
- Benefit:Real Cheeky Party is going to disappear fast! You get five blushes, mascara, eyeliner and highlighter in a portable palette.
Nail Gift Sets — Click to Shop:
- Ciaté London: It's an advent calendar! There are 24 nail polishes behind the doors of the Mini Mani Month box.
- Clé de Peau: Nail polish doesn't get more luxe than the Bal Masqué Nail Lacquer Trio.
- Nails Inc.: Alice & Olivia designed the cute makeup bag that comes with the Good Things Come In 3's Kit, along with three nail polishes.
- Butter London:The VIP Set is a vault of 24 nail polishes and treatments—a nail addict's dream!
- JINsoon: The Chinoiserie Set is festive, classic and perfect for gifting. Of course, the quality is top-notch.
- Deborah Lippmann: Another nail polish wardrobe, Dressed to the Nines contains a rainbow of nine shades.
Skincare Gift Sets — Click to Shop:
- Tata Harper:Glow On Demand was designed as a pre- and post-party skin survival kit, but it's also a great introduction to the Tata brand.
- GlamGlow: Not sure why it's called "GiftSexy," but this Hydration Set is an impressive trio of hydrating mud masks to get you glowing.
- Sunday Riley: Could the Power Couple Duo be the nudge you needed to try this cult favourite exfoliant and face oil?
- Caudalie: The peeling, moisturizing and "detoxing" masks in this Mask Trio have become a part of my multi-masking routine. Lovely formulas!
- Kiehl's: The Ultra Facial Set has everything winter skin needs—cleanser, toner, serum, cream and face oil. A great bland moisturizing line.
- Ole Henriksen: All skin types can use the 3 Little Wonders + Cleanse set, which is getting rave reviews. I'm a fan of the vitamin C serum in particular.
- Philosophy: Hope in a Jar lovers can get their fix with Hope for the Holidays, which contains three of the brand's most-popular whipped moisturizers.
- First Aid Beauty:Peace, Joy & Fab is an amazing deal. You get cleanser, exfoliating pads, two creams and a hydrating mist.
Fragrance Gift Sets — Click to Shop:
- Nest: I never met a Nest scent I didn't like. You can try seven in the Eau de Parfum Collection of pretty rollerballs.
- Bond No. 9: Bond No. 9 scents are so unique and special. The chance to buy them in purse-sized sprays in the Mini Bon Bon Box is even more exciting!
- TokyoMilk Dark: Dark, sultry scents are what the Femme Fatale discovery set is all about. You get six perfumes.
- Elizabeth and James: The Olsen twins' fragrance line is surprisingly nice—and affordable, if you get the Nirvana Mini Rollerball Set.
- Etat Libre d'Orange: At a super-low price, this Perfume Sampler lets you discover seven niche scents (such as "Fat Electrician," I kid you not).
- Atelier Cologne: Another gorge indie fragrance range, their Necessaire Nomade set of nine sprays is a serious steal.
Hair Gift Sets — Click to Shop:
- Drybar: If your hair needs an upgrade, the Sparkle & Shine Set will get you sorted with a pro-quality blowdryer, brush and care and styling products.
- Verb: The generous full sizes of sea spray, leave-in mist and dry shampoo are a huge draw in the Style with Verb set. There's also mini shampoo and conditioner.
- Bumble and Bumble: There are six full-sized products in the Bestsellers Kit. Six! Including the famous Surf Spray, Thickening Hairspray and Tonic Lotion.
- DevaCurl: The Best of DevaCurl Kit gives curly types two conditioners (one cleansing, one moisturizing) and a defining gel.
- WEN by Chaz Dean: With six varieties in the Cleansing Conditioner Sampler, you won't miss shampoo at all by the time you're done!
Bath & Body Gift Sets — Click to Shop:
- Lavanila: The Starlight Deo Trio contains three pretty and all-natural deodorants, each in a different Lavanila scent.
- REN: There's real rose oil, one of the world's most expensive essential oils, in the Moroccan Rose Trio. You get a body wash, scrub and lotion.
- Bliss: Few body products smell as good as the ones from Bliss! This set of three Brilliant Butters will banish dry legs in three scrumptious scents.
- Origins: The signature Origins ginger fragrance is SO addictive. In Ginger Pleasures, you get to enjoy it five ways.
- Tocca: We all can use a purse-sized hand cream... or five. The ones in Crema da Mano Collezioni are so charming!
Which beauty gift sets do you have your eye on?