Teens and tweens are tricky to shop for! If you have one in your life, and aren't sure what she'd like, beauty products are often a safe bet—especially when they come from brands like Sephora, Victoria's Secret, H&M or Forever 21.
Think: skincare basics, fresh fragrances, sheer makeup and adorably packaged lip balm (because everyone needs lip balm). Here are my top 16 gift ideas this year...
Beauty Gift Ideas for Teens & Tweens — Click to Shop:
- Topshop: The dots on this tube of Lip Cream are adorable, and so is its bright pink hue.
- Tony Moly: Speaking of adorable... this lip-shaped Lip Balm is the cutest thing ever.
- Forever 21: A Compact Mirror that says "Oh, hey." It's perfect, no?
- H&M: Have you heard? Scrunchies are back! The polka-dot one is sooo '80s.
- Clarisonic: Get good skin habits going (or help problem skin) with the Mia 2, available for a limited time in a design by the late graffiti artist Keith Haring.
- Kiss: Zero skills are required to use this Automatic Hair Curler. It seriously does all the work, and quickly. Genius!
- Sephora Collection: To coincide with the movie, there's a Jem and The Holograms Lip Set featuring liquid lipsticks in vivid matte hues.
- Real Techniques: If she's just getting into makeup, this Deluxe Gift Set of five brushes will come in handy.
- Sephora Collection: Cats, leopard print and rose gold... I think this Sleep Mask ticks all the boxes.
- Marc Jacobs: The Daisy Rollerball Trio includes the original Daisy, Eau So Fresh and Daisy Dream. All suitably fresh, light and feminine.
- Formula X: Everything she needs for pretty nails is in The System To Go, a portable set with nail cleanser, base coat, nail colour and top coat.
- Victoria's Secret Pink: A roomy Travel Case is must for all her beauty essentials.
- Boscia: The Multi-Masking Medley contains four face masks for all skin types. She can mix and match, or share with her friends.
- Essence: I always recommend this Make-Up Box (which comes in Bright, Nude, Matte and Smoky) for makeup newbies.
- Conair: Instead of fighting frizz with styling products, The Ultimate Brush tames it by releasing conditioning ions directly into the hair. It works!
- Dermalogica: For teens with problem skin, the Clear Start Kit is an intro to more grown-up skincare. It contains a complete regimen that is less irritating than the usual drugstore acne products.
What's your favourite beauty gift for teens and tweens?