Now that green beauty has gone mainstream, it's so much easier to find products with safe ingredients, luscious textures and oh-so-pretty packaging. You know, stuff that you'd never guess was actually natural—it's everywhere!
That's also why eco-chic beauty products make excellent gifts. Just about everyone will enjoy them, not just the Birkenstock-wearing hippie types (hehe).
Here are 23 of my top picks this year...
Natural Beauty Gifts — Click to Shop:
- Farmacy: The chunky wooden cap makes this Daily Moisture Lock so special! It's a lightweight natural moisturizer that would be suitable for any skin type.
- Pai: This BioAffinity Tonic is a cult-favourite botanical face mist for soothing, hydrating and re-balancing the skin. Everyone needs a good face mist, I always say!
- RMS Beauty: I'm newly obsessed with this new 5-free Nail Polish (shown here in Sublime). It seriously does NOT chip, and the colours are out of this world!
- Moon Juice:Good Night Dust is an herbal powder that you add to any hot or cold liquid to promote sound sleep. Such a cute label on the jar, too.
- S'well: Its design is gorge, but this Water Bottle is also very functional. Cold drinks stay cold for up to 24 hours, and hot drinks hot for up to 12.
- Homemade Beauty: If your giftee is more the DIY type, she'll love this book of 150+ recipes for homemade face masks, shampoos, body scrubs and more.
- Tata Harper: Tata's green packaging is the green beauty world's equivalent of the Tiffany blue box. You can't go wrong with this beautiful and versatile Lip & Cheek Tint.
- S.W. Basics: There are only three ingredients in this gentle Cream, which multi-tasks as a face moisturizer, body cream and hand lotion.
- Herbivore: Isn't this Body Polish so pretty? Sugar does the scrubbing, while coconut oil moisturizes—and Bulgarian rose absolute lends a subtle scent.
- By Rosie Jane: I loved this brand's first two scents, but their new one, James, might be my favourite yet! It opens with fresh gardenia but dries down to warm amber and fig.
- Nūdus: I've already raved about how wonderful this Organic Lipstick is—I guarantee it will be a hit with any natural makeup-wearers! My fave shade is Fairy Tales, a true peach.
- Kari Gran: Everybody needs lip balm, but this Naked Lip Whip is so much more luxe. It coats lips in a high-gloss sheen.
- Sunday Riley: People lose their minds over the Good Genes Treatment, a lactic acid brightening treatment and mask that is said to deliver miraculous results. I think the reviews speak for themselves...
- Human + Kind: On the more affordable side, this Hand + Elbow + Foot Cream has amazing packaging and a great ingredients list to boot.
- MV Skincare: I bought this Pure Jojoba a few months ago, and now I cannot live without it. The quality is fantastic, and it keeps skin nourished without clogging pores.
- Korres: This Chamomile Soap has attractive packaging and could be used anywhere, by anyone, since its ingredients are so soothing.
- Egyptian Magic: Another cult favourite in the natural beauty world is this beeswax-based Skin Cream, which you can use anywhere on the skin or hair.
- Jax Coco: Anyone who is eco-minded will appreciate a jar of this premium raw Coconut Oil, one of the highest-quality on the market.
- Fountain: For the holistic beauty junkie, The Glow Molecule is a way to boost radiance from the inside out. The molecule is Glutathione, which counteracts the cellular oxidization that contributes to aging skin.
- Honoré des Prés: I love that Vamp à NY looks and smells just like a regular luxury fragrance—except it's 100 percent natural. Notes include lush tuberose, rum and vanilla.
- Uncle Harry's: An Aromatherapy Tool Kit is fun to use, and handy for treating everything from burns to colds to fatigue. The oils can also be used with the diffuser below...
- Escents: Forget oil burners. This ultrasonic Diffuser breaks up water and essential oils into a fine mist without using heat, so they retain their therapeutic benefits. Genius!
- Woodlot: I love this Vancouver brand's modern esthetic. Their clean-burning Candle is made with coconut wax, and smells sooo beautiful.
PS:Online natural beauty store Petal & Post also has some gorgeous things! Don't forget that Beauty Editor readers get 15 percent off by entering the code 15forBEAUTYeditor-summer at checkout. Ends midnight EST on November 30th, 2015!
What's your favourite natural beauty gift?