The RMS Beauty Luminizer X Quad Giveaway (the "Contest") is open to residents of Canada who are over the age of majority excluding the province of Quebec, and excluding employees of The Skincare Edit, RMS Beauty and The Detox Market (herein referred collectively as "Contest Sponsors"), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
- The Contest Period starts on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. and ends on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ("the contest closing date"). No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Times.
- How to Enter — To participate in the Contest, you must: a) like The Skincare Edit's post announcing the Contest on Instagram, and b) become a follower of The Skincare Edit and The Detox Market Canada on Instagram.
Should you not have an Instagram account, download the Instagram app and follow the instructions on how to create your account. There are no fees associated with the creation of an Instagram account. By creating an Instagram account, each entrant agrees to comply with the Terms of Service of Instagram.
To obtain additional entries, you may tag friends in the comments of The Skincare Edit's post about the Contest on Instagram. Each comment counts as an additional entry.
Prize – Entrants are eligible to win the following prize: One (1) RMS Beauty Luminizer X Quad. (Total value: approximately $63CAD)
- A winner will be selected at random by a The Skincare Edit representative on Thursday, October 12, 2017 from all eligible entries received within the Contest Period. The Instagram name of the selected entrant will be posted immediately after the selection period via an update to The Skincare Edit's post about the contest on Instagram. Each entrant is responsible to verify if he/she has been selected. Selected entrants must make themselves known by contacting The Skincare Edit on Instagram.
4. If the selected entrant fails to respond within a reasonable time period, or declines the prize, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
6. In the event the selected entrant is a minor, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian will be deemed to be the entrant who must meet all contest eligibility requirements and who may accept the prize on behalf of the minor. Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
7. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
8. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Contest Sponsors take no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
11. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releasees") from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.